Many survivors are confronted with numerous legal obstacles when fleeing their abuse situation. CASA is able to help residential & non-residential clients navigate the civil and criminal court processes they may encounter.
Available services include:
- Transportation to legal appointments;
- Civil and criminal court accompaniment;
- Assistance in filing police reports and/or ex parte petitions for full orders of protection;
- Crime Victims’ Compensation;
- Legal Aid referrals; and
- Missouri Victim Automated Notification System (MOVAN).