Many victims of domestic and sexual violence come to us with nothing. With the support of our community, we are able to provide them with the essential items to start a new life. Please find our current needs below, as well as a form to contact our staff about your donation.
Please find our current needs below, as well as a form to contact our staff about your interest in donating.
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Trash bags
- OTC medications
- All-purpose cleaners
- Brooms and mops
- Diapers and wipes
- New or gently used mattresses, box springs, and bed frames
- New socks, bras, and undergarments
- Sheets/Pillow Cases
- Paper plates & Cutlery
- Aluminum Foil
- Dish Soap
*At times we may be at capacity on clothing, feminine hygiene products, and furniture. Please call the shelter to see if we need these donations.
If you would like to purchase items for our current shelter needs, please click the Amazon wish list or Wal-Mart registry links below.
Citizens Against Spouse Abuse, Inc.
P.O. Box 1371
Sedalia, MO 65302
Shop Amazon Smile & Donate To CASA
- On your next visit to Smile.Amazon.com, select Citizens Against Spouse Abuse, Incorporated as your charitable organization for receiving donations.
- Every time you purchase an AmazonSmile eligible item, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to CASA.
- Eligible products are marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.