Volunteer your time! Volunteers offer vital support to CASA and our clients. Volunteer opportunities are available to individuals and civic groups. As a volunteer you can:
- Provide hospital advocacy
- Shelter operational support
- Facility and maintenance support and upkeep
- Host an educational presentation at your workplace, school or organization to help create greater awareness and understanding of the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence
- Academic internships
- Community service projects
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at CASA, please contact at (660)827-5559.